- Up to 9 W at 1064 nm
- 100 kHz repetition rate
- Versions with 532 nm and 355 nm output wavelengths available
- Automatically switchable different wavelengths outputs available
- Robust and sealed cavity
- Low operating costs
- Electro-optical Q-switching
- First pulse suppression
- Internal output power monitoring
- Internal/external triggering
- Processor control via USB/CAN
- Remote control via keypad
- No external cooling water
- Mask repair
- Your application is welcome...
Baltic series diode pumped solid state Nd:YVO₄ lasers offer stable and cost-effective operation at high repetition rates. The innovative electro-optical Q-switch used in this series supports generation of very-short pulses. The excellent beam quality, together with short pulse durations and relatively high output power, make these lasers a versatile tool for processing most materials used in the semiconductor and solar industries. The rugged aluminum body and sealed cavity ensure stable and reliable operation in diverse conditions from laboratory to factory environments.
Baltic series lasers are equipped with an intelligent control system that continuously monitors critical laser parameters including output power, and also accommodates easy integration of the laser into high throughput production systems. The short pulse durations, high repetition rate and robust design make these lasers an attractive tool for processing applications within a wide range of materials, including polymers, semiconductors, composites and dielectrics.